Online Freight Broker Training Course
The online freight broker training course provides you with the comprehensive training needed to gain valuable knowledge for building a successful freight brokerage or freight brokerage agency. This freight broker training course is designed to educate the student about the foundational aspects of brokering shipments. From learning the laws and terminology, setting up your business, learning about valuable tools and software, contracts and forms, how to find shippers and do ratings, and much more, it will provide you with the knowledge, insight, and direction to help you stand out in this growing industry.
Other Online Career Training Programs
Brooke Transportation Training, in partnership with ed2go, offers online open enrollment programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations.
Our programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, providing you with effective web-based learning programs. Instructors/mentors are actively involved in your online learning experience, responding to any questions or concerns, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
In addition to our live freight broker training courses, we also offer a variety of online career development and personal enrichment courses.
Featured Online Courses:
- Freight Broker Training
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Microsoft Excel Certification Training
- Residential Electrician
- Certified Physical Therapy Aide
- Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks
- Certified Supply Chain Professional
- Complete Project Manager w/CAPM & PMP Prep
- Entrepreneurship: Start-Up and Business Owner Management
How it works:
- A lesson is released every week, allowing you to access it anywhere, anytime, and with any computer.
- Your lessons will be posted in the online classroom in lecture format, complete with slides, audio lectures, and videos. You will receive a short quiz to test your new knowledge at the end of each lesson.
- Discussions and questions are welcomed by all students taking the course. There are online discussion boards that allow you to post written comments to be seen by your classmates and instructor.
- Some courses have a reading portion that is to be completed as part of the lesson.